The Randolph County Caring Community Partnership is one of 20 Missouri Community Partnerships. It is a federally recognized 501(c)3 non-profit organization that has been in existence since 1998.
The Randolph County Caring Community Partnership seeks to accomplish the six following core results:
- Healthy Children and Families
- Children Safe in Their Families and Families Safe in Their Community
- Young Children Ready to Enter School
- Children Succeeding in School
- Youth Ready to Enter Productive Adulthood
- Parents Working at Reasonable Wages
The mission of The Randolph County Caring Community Partnership is to serve as a framework to engage the community in action towards enhancing the quality of life for all residents. The mission will be accomplished by applying the values of Respect, Collaboration, Integrity, and Accountability.
- Actively involve the community in decisions which affect their well-being.
- Bring services closer to where families live and children attend school.
- Use dollars more flexibly and effectively to meet the needs of families.
- Be accountable for results.